Complaint Review: Readers Payment Service

• Updated: Sun, June 29, 2014

• Reported By: BobC — Mundelein Illinois
Readers Payment Service
PO Box 2489 White City, Oregon USA

Readers Payment Service RPS Magazine subscription billed but never received White City Oregon

On/about January 6, 2014, I received a renewal like card in the mail from Readers Payment Services for American Girl.  Knowing my daughter subscribed to AG, I figured this was the renewal for the magazine.   I issued a check for $34.98 and sent it to RPS PO Box in White City, OR.  Well, AG sent their real renewal notice a short time later and then I realized I was duped.  After closer inspection of the RPS "Renewal" it states on the bottom, Renewal Offer - Not A Bill, in very small print.  Shame on me!  I called RPS, and they offered to cancel the subscription for a $20 fee.  OR they would send me a different magazine.  I elected for the different magazine which they said would arrive in 6 to 12 weeks.  Well, here it is June 29, 2014 and no new magazine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2014 05:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Payment-Service/White-City-Oregon-97503/Readers-Payment-Service-RPS-Magazine-subscription-billed-but-never-received-White-City-Or-1158278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Payment Service