Complaint Review: reading america

• Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: wendy — anchorage Alaska USA
reading america
880 marietta hwy suit 630-332 roswell, Georgia United States of America

reading america could be Readers across america or readers america got a call while i was on my computer stating that i won a 1000& gift certificate roswell, Georgia

i was on my computer one morning looking at a wall mart 1000$ gift certificat offer 2 minutes later i get a call on my phone. the lady said you just one a 1000$ gift certificat. i asumed it was from wall mart. my husband was listening to the call with me.

she was so excited for me!!! saying that i had to us it on there internet sit.then here came the magazine sales pitch she was a fast and verry good talker. she talked me in to subscribing. i asked her if i could unsubscribe at any time she said yes???? they took money out of my acount i thought it was  $ 3.95 amonth but it was $ 49.00 a month plus

$25.00 shiping and handling me and my husband both tried to unsubscribe more at least 5 times they always said that we coud not usubscribe but they could lower our bill from $800.00 down to $600.00. had to cancel my debet card.they are still billing me and colections still calling been lick 9 months!!!! thy got me for $ 75.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reading-america/roswell-Georgia-30075/reading-america-could-be-Readers-across-america-or-readers-america-got-a-call-while-i-was-508303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reading america