Complaint Review: Ready Auto Transport

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Davis211 — Anaheim California
Ready Auto Transport
Gilbert, Arizona USA

Ready Auto Transport I didn't learn my lesson the very first time. Bought a Towncar and had it transported from New York, it took lots longer than they had originally promised but the car was delivered in a good condition so I decided to give them another try. This time I bought a Lincoln MKT which was not in running condition. Instead of putting my AWD vehicle in neutral by jumping it, the forced the shifter to go into neutral and broke the entire shifter and cable in the process. Damaged the front end and the rear end and are not taking responsibility. They will tell you you can file a claim and then come back and say that their driver picked up the car in the same condition, which is just lies. I had to take the vehicle to the dealership and they were shocked in how much force was used to roll the car in neutral. I asked them to file a claim and help me with the dealership bill and they refused and said that their driver stated that the damages were pre existing. Please avoid this company at all cost because they are never on time and are far from READY. I will be reporting this to BBB and am in the process of hiring an attorney since I already have everything documented. Hope this helps. Davis Gilbert Arizona

Davis

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Auto-Transport/Gilbert-Arizona-85233/Ready-Auto-Transport-I-didnt-learn-my-lesson-the-very-first-time-Bought-a-Towncar-and-h-1100727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Auto Transport