Complaint Review: ready debit

• Reported By: Shar — las vegas Internet United States of America
ready debit

ready debit Only use if you wanna wait DAYS for your money , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Ready Debit Responds

This company is rude, lazy and doesn't even bother asking for your card # to try to figure out what's going on. Ask for a supervisor they hang up. The main office is impossible to get whole of on weekdays & closed on weekends. If you wanna wait days for your money use them! This is the second time this has happened to me. I could've just got the check on friday. Below is the email i sent themed word for word.

Email sent to these imbeciles:

Your customer service representatives are rude and apparently your company is lazy. My direct deposit was posted on wednesday at midnight today is saturday. That means I've missed FIVE payment windows. Im told they are 3am & 1pm yet when I call about it your reps LIE and say its only 12 eastcoast time when its in FACT 1:23 pm EAST COAST TIME!!!!! I am from the east coast & currently in the east coast so i know what damn time it is!! When I signed up you people said my direct deposit would be availabe that day as long as it is posted before the posting times. This is the SECOND time I've had to wait DAYS for MY MONEY! Your company is a rip off & as soon as my money posts Im withdrawing ALL OF IT & going to direct deposit to my other card. I'm also letting my college as well as other colleges in my area know to STOP advertising your company around campus & putting you guys on ripoffreport.com & reporting you to the bbb.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ready-debit/internet/ready-debit-Only-use-if-you-wanna-wait-DAYS-for-your-money-Internet-710531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ready debit

Ready Debit Responds

AUTHOR: Ready Debit Support - (United States of America)

We apologize for the frustration that this customer experienced. We can only post funds that we receive from the employer or governement agency through the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is closed on the weekends so the soonest the funds can post is on Monday. We show the funds were posted to the customers account on Monday. We credited the customers account $20.00 for her frustration.

oclock