Complaint Review: Ready Debit

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Vanessa — Virginia Beach Virginia
Ready Debit
114 North Egan Ave. Madison, South Dakota USA

Ready Financial Group P.O. Box 1966 San Ramon, CA 94583 would not refund my mney after a dispute made to the company in the amunt of $394.83 Madison South Dakota

August 28, 2013 FingerHut took without my permissin $394.83. I filed a report with the Risk Team of Ready Debit and they just recently sent me a letter stating I did not file the correct paperwork in order for them to get me my money bank from the company.  FingerHut has had my money since August 28th 2013, there merchandise was returned, a report was filed with ready debit and now I'm being told I can't get my money back, no merchandise and ready debit is part of the problem.

I work hard for my money and I need my money for school as well as home responsibilites.  I never thought I would have to be treated this way.  I have direct deposit with ready debit, they charge me a fee of $9.95 every month and I have been with them for a little over 2 years.  No matter what they say, I deserve that credit put back into my account.  Please help me get my money back....please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Debit/Madison-South-Dakota-57042/Ready-Financial-Group-PO-Box-1966-San-Ramon-CA-94583-would-not-refund-my-mney-after-a-1100456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Debit