Complaint Review: Ready Travel & Incentives

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Piss off woman — MURPHY Texas
Ready Travel & Incentives
P O Box 167983 Irving, Select State/Province USA

Ready Travel & Incentives Beware! Ready Travel & Incentives is a ripoff! Irving Texas

We got invited to a 90 minutes travel presentation for two airline tickets between any two major domestic airports. Including three days and two nights at hotel by Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Carlson, Holiday Inn, or Choice Hotels within the continential U.S. And three days of economy class rental car with Alamo, Enterprise or Avis. Plus a $50 gift card.

After viewing the presentation we were given a one-page "Activation Form". Expiration is 2015.

The back of the form was covered with fine print. One of the terms was that we had to complete the activation form with name, address, phone, etc. and mail within 21 days of the issue date, along with $100.  I followed the fine print to the tee and send money order for $100 certified mail.

Then I received the letter dated thanking me for activating the air, hotel, car rental and $50 gift card.  Included with the letter was a blank travel voucher to select my 1st and 2nd choice for my travel request.  Again the terms and conditions were provided.  The specialist was to contact me 30 to  60 days prior to my first request date.  My first request date is 4/18/2014.  I have called the number 4 times and no one was available to take the call or return my messages.  I email them twice and no response.

If you get an invitation from Ready Travel and Incentives tear it up and throw it in the trash! Not worth your time or the money.  This is definitely a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Travel-Incentives/Irving-Select-StateProvince-75016/Ready-Travel-amp-Incentives-Beware-Ready-Travel-amp-Incentives-is-a-ripoff-Irving-T-1139166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Travel & Incentives