Complaint Review: READY WHEELS

• Reported By: Rolando — Riverside California
READY WHEELS
3520 NW 50 ST MIAMI, Florida USA

READY WHEELS ready wheels is a SCAM MIAMI Florida

I called READY WHEELS and place an order for $1754.00.  they told me that rims i want are in stock and had seven sets and they will be ship to me in 5 days, 2 weeks later no rims.  I called them on thursday, and they told me there ready to ship on monday. I called them tuesday for tracking number and thats when they told me that those rims are out of stock, I after they said there ready to be shipped.

i asked for refund and they wanted to send me other rims to replace them with no extra charge that everything will be even, I said no y would i take a $230.00 at $400.00 that i had paid, they said they will send email with rims and to pick one of them. i said to jorden no send a refund or ill have my visa card do a reversal on payment. they sent pictures of rims and i made call to my visa card and file a reversal on payment, 3 days later visa had my money and credit me full amount. i canceled that card and recieved a replacement card.

A week later READY WHEELS credit department called me that y did i call Visa card for refund and that they are going to send me to collections and file it to my credit report,  they said i had to ask for refound the right way. I told home i did tell jorden to send refund, i did it my way, its my money you had, no rims no $1754.00 from me.  he told me next time read doc singing you retard!  i told them its my money and ill get my refund when i want and how i want.  was hanged up on.

they tryed to bully and scare me, I know better then to fall for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/READY-WHEELS/MIAMI-Florida-33142/READY-WHEELS-ready-wheels-is-a-SCAM-MIAMI-Florida-1056799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on READY WHEELS