Complaint Review: Ready Wheels

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Cat — Alabama
Ready Wheels
Opa-Locka, Florida USA

Ready Wheels Ready wheels has come back in a very positive way Opa-Locka Florida

I read the reviews on Ready Wheels and it made me very cautious to deal with them but they had the best prices, so I gave them a call. they explained to me that they are under new management and assured me that they would take care of me 100%,and  let me tell you they were very much on point, attend to all my needs and question's . I received my rims and tires on time as they said.

I would have to say that after dealing with them, I would definitely recommend Ready Wheels to all my friends...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Wheels/Opa-Locka-Florida-33054/Ready-Wheels-Ready-wheels-has-come-back-in-a-very-positive-way-Opa-Locka-Florida-1170733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Wheels