Complaint Review: ReadyDebit.com

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Kim — baltimore Maryland
ReadyDebit.com
p.o box 1966 San Ramon, California USA

ReadyDebit.com Ready debit card, ready financial group ReadyDebit Ripoff debit card company San Ramon California

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

On Jan 14th I loaded $500 cash into my readtdebit card. According to moneypak the money was transferred to Ready Financial yet the money never appeared on my debit card. I contacted Ready by phone to explain the situation and was told that nothing could be done. I then wrote a letter to Ready and included photocopies of the receipt to no avail. I have allowed sufficient time for a repsonse yet have received none. My hard earned money has disappeared and the customer service reps. are from a foreign country and are bad. I would not recommend this card to anyone, they stole $500 from me with no explanation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ReadyDebitcom/San-Ramon-California-94583/ReadyDebitcom-Ready-debit-card-ready-financial-group-ReadyDebit-Ripoff-debit-card-compa-1127297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ReadyDebit.com