Complaint Review: Real Cost Plus

• Submitted: Thu, April 08, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: CaptainSaveAConsumer — Miami Florida United States of America
Real Cost Plus
1425 W Main Street, Suite E Bozeman, MT 59715 Miami, Florida United States of America

Real Cost Plus ShareValue Did Not Pay Employees, Took Investors Money and Changed the Company Name Miami, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: justice..

*Author of original report: Hopeful ....

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: follow up

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: follow up

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Early Investor ripoff

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This is more information about the company and the person!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A pleasant update for an unfortunate situation

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: captain , you need contact..

*UPDATE Employee: CaptainSaveaConsumer

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: current update to continually inform people ..

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: he continues to hide and evade...

*General Comment: Watcher is linking the puzzle pieces together!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scam Artist!

*Consumer Comment: Captain, I have another idea

*Consumer Comment: Still trying to talk with you "Captain Save a Consumer" (aka rlw 626)

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This guy never had $500,000 to put into

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scammed Everyone in FLorida also

*General Comment: Oh boy...what a joke

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Heres more of the facts, be sure to check yours next time

*UPDATE Employee: Honest Dealings and Pure Satisfaction with Rick Reynolds and Co./Share Value

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: contact

*Consumer Comment: I want to contact you captainsaveaconsumer

*Author of original report: COMPANY HAS FIXED THE PROBLEM

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: stalker alert!

*Author of original report: RICK REYNOLDS REBUTTALIS A BOLD FACED LIE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: just some facts

Rick and Lori Reynolds of Bozeman, MT started a company called ShareValue a couple of years ago.  They took ten's of thousands of dollars from investors to build the site.  Then, they closed the company, told the investor's they had lost their money, and wouldn't pay the three data entry girl's their salary.  Their complaints regarding salary are on file with the Montana Department of Labor for verification.  Within the last 6 months, Rick has relocated himself to Miami, FL.  The website has popped back up under the name Real Cost Plus.  It is the same exact website.  All of the investor's money which went into hiring the data entry operators and building the website, has been transferred over to the new company.  However, the investors of ShareValue know nothing about this and think their investment is still lost.  I worked for ShareValue and I personally know for a fact that Rick and Lori Reynolds were using the investor's money to live on as well as to build the company. [continued below]....
.....  The new company, Real Cost Plus is just a company where Rick is going to do the same thing.  He is going to get people to invest thousands of dollars so he and his family can live off of this money.  He will then close the company down and tell all of the investors that they lost their money.  I believe he intends to do this until he can get his business at profit level.  The investors along the way will have no idea that their investment money is still being used by the Reynolds family.  I intend to stop him and somehow notify the ShareValue investors that they need to sue him for their money back.  He was in the state of Missouri before Montana and I suspect this company ran under another name in Missouri.  If you have any information regarding Rick and Lori Reynolds, please post to this website so we can all pull our information together.  I don't know if this is illegal or just dishonest, but I intend to find out and hopefully recover some money for these investors and for the employees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2010 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Cost-Plus/Miami-Florida-/Real-Cost-Plus-ShareValue-Did-Not-Pay-Employees-Took-Investors-Money-and-Changed-the-Comp-591056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Cost Plus

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

justice..

AUTHOR: rlw626 - ()

Update Rick has had his trial in Bozeman mt,  was jury trial, found guilty on all 6 charges presented at the trial by the jury, awaiting sentencing in March 2014,  each charge carries a possibility of 10 years each, the final justice would be getting a full sentence but that is in the courts hands now..here is the link to the verdict..  abcfoxmontana.com/story/24199370/belgrade-man-guilty-in-ponzi-scheme    ,,

Hopeful ....

AUTHOR: CaptainSaveAConsumer - (United States of America)

Well, if my post saved just one person from investing with this man ... then my work was done.  I can't believe I JUST NOW found an article from 2009 which would have saved us all a lot of trouble and heartache.  Lori Reynolds is GUILTY AS SIN & having ten kids should NOT get you out of it.  I KNOW she;s guilty as sin.  What do we do ??  Petition?? Testify??  She BETTER NOT get out of this.  SHE KNEW!!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: rlw626 - (USA)

rippedoff, rick is in custody in bozeman mt awaiting trial this summer for his charges , all you have to do is search the state of montana SEC office and such and you will see whats going on , slated for trial in august, there are many victims in this case , keep watching as things develop I will be sure to keep this blog posted of it.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Early Investor ripoff

AUTHOR: Rippedofffor30k - (United States of America)

I was an early investor in ShareValue.  He took me for over 30k.  Met him in 2005.  Bad news, never recovered all of my money.  I have some papers that say they are a Million shares of so called company.  If anyone needs anything else about him, please email or respond here.

Thanks

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This is more information about the company and the person!

AUTHOR: Watcher - (USA)

The two links below lead you to the court document's and the news article. Although, he is charged and is being sought, his wife is still only being looked at. I will keep you posted also!

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

A pleasant update for an unfortunate situation

AUTHOR: Mtgrl - (United States of America)

For everyone who has been ripped off or scammed by Mr. Reynolds, I wanted to post this link for everyone who may not be located in Montana knows what has unfolded. Cheers to everyone for their hard work to get this man stopped!!

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

captain , you need contact..

AUTHOR: rlw626 - (USA)

captain , if you need to make contact , I have been working behind the scenes with people needing to pass info along , you can contact me at rlw_626@hotmail,  thats an underslash between rlw and the 626,  i am continuing to do research into all the current and past business ventures of rick and his family and those involved, feel free anytime to get ahold of me and I will see what I can do ..again my hotmail email is rlw_626....   thanks.

CaptainSaveaConsumer

AUTHOR: CaptainSavetheConsumer - (United States of America)

This is CaptainSaveAConsumer.  I filed the first report ever here about Rick Reynolds & had contact with him as recently as 3/5/2012.  His phone was recentl shut off and I looked on here & finally saw how many people he ripped off.  Not just me!!  Contact me at (((ROR redacted))) an we can all get together on an internet chat to decide wht to do about this guy.  He MUST be brought to justice.  I culn't remember my info for captainsaveaconsumer screenname o I made a new one, captainsavetheconsumer.  I promise I am the same person who filed that report, worked for him under Sharevalue n Bozeman, MT an was not paid.  I can't believe everyone else didn't get paid as well.  I have all info for Sharevalue employees.  Let's get together and catch this guy!!

#10 UPDATE EX-employee responds

current update to continually inform people ..

AUTHOR: rlw626 - (USA)

I have not received any w2s yet so appears Rick has made false statements again as to sending out and properly handling the payroll and tax document situations, new leads are showing up as to possible new business ventures he may be involved in or currently may be active, once I have substantial proof of those dealings I will be posting that information also. Rick and Lori also still have several outstanding ex employees that have wages due and from what I have found out some actually have court judgements to that affect for wages and penalties owed to employees, but Rick and Lori are avoiding paying those court ordered obligations.

I also have listings of several investors that have assetts totally over 1 million dollars iinvested combined, I will be contacting those people via whatever means necessary to bring them up to speed with what may be happening with their money's invested with these people and their businesses and/or investment or consulting companies.

Again I will be one of the watchdogs for this company to make sure that their practices do not continue to cheat people out of their money or cheat employess out of payroll and/or benefits that are due to them.

#11 UPDATE EX-employee responds

he continues to hide and evade...

AUTHOR: rlw626 - (United States of America)

Well as I am still keeping a close watch on rick and his family in his unsavory businesses and practices, nothing has changed yet other than he is still trying to stay in hiding from everyone , he still hasnt produced valid tax documents to previous employees or accurate addresses for his businesses other than virtual offices at places like mail boxes etc, attys offices etc , so he cant physically be located.

This type of behavior is clearly the actions of someone that has many many things to hide from people in the hopes that they will give up and go away. Unfortunately that will not happen with these people , until things are set right with those that he has scammed or cheated out of money , payroll, taxes etc , I will continue to monitor and update things , currently he is giving out very few w2's and such to maybe a few people , but the info on them is mostly bogus, false state tax id numbers, incorrect addresses etc, so even though those people may be able to file , it may create other problems in the future for them, I have contacted the state of montana and they have confirmed that his state tax id number is fake and that he has not paid taxes withheld to the state and has not paid ANY unemployment taxes to the state.

Therefore those that may end up on unemployment may not get the benefits they are entitled to because of his intentional fraudulant actions and decietful practices, their current and new business ventures will be made public also as they come along  to keep others informed  as to his ongoing businesses,  in hopes that no more in the future will become victims in his business scams as employees or investors.

Be sure to pass this link and the other links in this report to as many as you can to pass the word of these peopel and to protect others from falling prey to them, I will be sorking on spreading the word of this greatly , through facebook links and myspace links and twitter links etc, I have a vast set of resources to do this and I hope that I can help others that have been taken advantage of by these people if I can, let anyone know if they need help to contact me and I will see what I can do for them.

Till next posting ..always be aware of what is going on ....

#12 General Comment

Watcher is linking the puzzle pieces together!

AUTHOR: Watcher - (United States of America)

One by one each of the businesses him and his family have and open or closed will begin to show on this site. Fix the problems you have caused everyone with not paying wages, giving w2's or 1099's and be prepared for links to continue until everyone has been paid as required by state judgement's or other judgement's against you, your family or businesses!!! Check out this site too everyone!

#13 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scam Artist!

AUTHOR: Mtgrl - (United States of America)

I worked for Rick "Reynolds" in a bakery he opened up in Butte, Montana. This man is a liar and a con artist. He ripped off all of the hard working people at that store. We all faithfully busted our a**es for him and then when he closed down the business unexpectedly he never paid any of the employees their last paychecks. On top of that, for the last month the "Donut Shop" was in business all of our paychecks were late, and then bounced repeatedly. Do not ever work for or do business with this man. Ever.

Captain, I have another idea

AUTHOR: sharevalue scam - (United States of America)

What if I was to take a picture of my email address or some other identifying information?  I just got thought of that.  I will do whatever it takes. Thanks again.

Still trying to talk with you "Captain Save a Consumer" (aka rlw 626)

AUTHOR: sharevalue scam - (United States of America)

Captain Save a consumer are you the same poster as rlw626... I am just reading your post but it is under a different name.  I really need to get in touch with you.  If you are able, send me a note at pepelepew4u@hotmail.com  Or if you can think of another creative way to contact me let me know.  I really want to see this guy stopped.   Thank you.

#16 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This guy never had $500,000 to put into

AUTHOR: skiinyinFLA - (United States of America)

a company , he doesnt even own a house  !! They were evicted 4 times in the past 3 years !!! If he ever had $500 k you think he would have bought a place for all those children to live . Someone should give those kids a home .

#17 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scammed Everyone in FLorida also

AUTHOR: skiinyinFLA - (United States of America)

This guy is a complete nut case who scammed everyone in florida also. He owes paychecks to everyone he hired here. We all sat around most of the time with no work to do but he took us all out to lunch alot , apparently on the investors money. The girl who helped hire us told me from the beginning she didnt know why he was hiring so many people in an expensive office when he failed with realcostplus.com a.k.a. plus5market.com the year before. We worked for the next failed company realworlddirect.com. This guy has 1980's ideas in the year 2011. He monitors everyones computers and not just in the office , any computer you opened an attachment from he then has access to that computer. we all got together recently from that office and are filing a joint complaint with FBI and SEC. We are contacting the state of Montana prosecutors office and the Florida Prosecutors office , and the city of Miami also. So if he shows up in Florida he will be arrested immediatley. He uses god and jesus to keep people thinking it is everyone else that is bad but really it is him and his disgustingly fat nasty wife. They should have used the money for weight loss , the dentist and psychological help . Well maybe they will get it in jail. Hopefully their kids will get adopted and maybe they will be able to get help .

#18 General Comment

Oh boy...what a joke

AUTHOR: urascamartist - (United States of America)

Rick you're a joke. He is a scam artist

period. Let me name off FACTS of Rick and Lori. By

the way this is coming from someone that does not hate them; I just simply know

the facts, first handed. I really could give a care less about them or their

horrible ways of life, I just think anyone involved with these scam artists

should probably know the truth.

Let's start with #1: Rick has written postdated

checks to his employees in the past, which BOUNCED. FYI it's illegal to write

postdated checks to employees.

#2: Rick disappears for weeks at a time.

#3: He has NOT paid his employees what he owes them, for HOURS of work that

they have done.

#4: He didn't have the "funds" to pay his employees, but he has the

funds to spend weeks in Florida with his shady "right hand man", and

he ALSO had the funds to put himself and his family up in a pretty nice hotel

for MONTHS, AND go on vacations with his lovely shady wife to Vegas.

#5: Being the professional he is, he let his daughter, her daughter, and boyfriend

live in the office, really.

#6: Not only did he let his daughter live in the office, but use drugs at that

location.

#7: Lori AND Rick used their kid to do their dirty work.

#8: He shut all of his "offices" down one by one, one right after the

other, NOT paying his employees, after he has already done this before, stating

he lost the investors money. OR, he just used all of that money to live off

of and take vacations and put his family up in a hotel, which is the obvious truth.

#9: He doesn't have the money to pay his employees or investors, but he has

money to buy all brand new computers, printers, ink, office supplies, desks,

chairs, and whatever else was in his

offices.

#10: last but not least I love that he is posting things on this site like he

is an investor. Rick lets be realistic, you, your wife, your shady right hand

(wo)man, or your child posted that. No investor would have posted that they are

just ok with you losing their money. Please lets

not be so shady, although that's what you are best at. I have to laugh out loud

at you Rick, investors also wouldn't know anything about your employees habits

at work, or their work performance. SO maybe next time you pretend to be an

investor on this site, you might want to think about things before you write

them. Aren't you a smart man.

All in all, Rick is just a really bad person. He uses people, scams people, and

hires people to do useless work and then not pay them, so that his scam look

legitimate

to his employees. I know all of this because I saw it, I lived it, and I just

think he is a messed up person, and maybe mentally ill. I know that nobody with

a conscience could possibly do that to people. So Rick, look at you now, you

have investigators on you, and I don't even care to know how many reports

against you. How does it feel to know you might possibly be sitting in prison

soon, instead of running off to Vegas and Florida with investors money? Have

fun with that. Just thought I would warn anyone who might get tangled up with

these scam

artists. Just stay away, if he hires and you figure it out like most of his

employees in the past have, run while he has paid you what he has so far, and

get the heck out of there.

#19 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Heres more of the facts, be sure to check yours next time

AUTHOR: rlw626 - (United States of America)

Let's start with, thank you for this site and the ability to post information to make people aware of potential issues, fraud, etc

Rick Reynolds uses the following names (a.k.a.'s) Richard Franklin Reynolds,

Richard Franklin Reynolds-Adkins, Rick F. Reynolds, Rick F. Reynolds-Adkins,

Richard Patrick Adkins, Rick P. Adkins, Rick Adkins as well as other variation's.

If the business is not in his name it may appear in his wife's name: Lori S. Reynolds (a.k.as) Lori Sue Reynolds, Lori Schulz, Lori S. Schulz, Lori Sue Schulz, or variations of or one of his children.

You may search business entities in your state by agents and find his business and if it is dissolved or active. Currently he and his family was still living in Bozeman, Montana and running online businesses such as consulting firms, directories, online stores, and was working toward starting an online church organization.

Here is some of his business names he (they) use: Bakery Management Inc.;, The Buffalo Exchange, LLP.;, The Buffalo Extension, LLP.; The Buffalo Investment Group, Inc.;,  Chec * King of Springfield, Inc.;, Consulting Investors Inc.;  Gareena, Inc.; http://www.gareena.com/

Lorick, Inc.; The Lorick Limited Partnership; Plus 5 Market, Inc.; http://www.plus5market.com/

Plus*5*Market, Inc.;Real Cost Plus, Inc.; http://realcostplus.com/Real World Direct, Inc.; http://realworlddirect.com/Contact/The Real World Direct Corporation; ShareValue, Inc; (of interest: http://www.sos.mo.gov/securities/orders/AP-09-03a.asp)ShareValue Montana, Inc.;

(of interest: http://sao.mt.gov/news/20090623MLMScheme.html)United Christians Investments Corporation; United Consultant Investment Corporation; http://ucicservices.com

These businesses may be registered in states such as: Montana Kansas Missouri Nevada

He has employees working in many states that may not be aware of his operations. Some states are but, not limited to: Virginia Texas Tennessee Georgia Florida California Louisiana Oklahoma. As well as sales agents that work abroad for investors in China, Russia, Germany and other countries. He also runs virtual offices out of Bozeman Mt, at 1627 Main St Suite 301, Whitefish Mt, under Northwest Registered Agent LLC at 505 East 2Nd Suite B, 59937, and Lake Tahoe( State Line) Nevada, PO Box 4470, 297 Kingsbury Grade Suite 1036, and suite 1037 for Plus 5 Market PO Box 4470,  through Nevada123.com in order to setup a shelf corp. so to appear as though been in business longer than he actually has been for more new companies.

Everyone should read the original post and realize that the information is what happens in each and every one of his businesses. He will lay quiet for a while (or as he states: "he is going deep into hiding") To investor's or potential investor's be aware that the delay in report's are the norm and the lack of paying taxes, unemployment taxes, S.S taxes, federal taxes, state taxes etc. is also the norm. The business also maintained various federal tax id numbers but did not have valid state withholding numbers on tax forms sent to previous employees. Check deeply before working or investing with him or his family and in their businesses! Yes he and his family did live at the "Cmon in Inn" in Bozeman from Nov 2010 until March 2011 and also have taken many "business trips" that gave "employees" benefit's of expensive clothing, dining and entertainment, and paid for private Nannies for his children.

Should you have questions about the document's or information I have provided, realize this is all public accessible information and you can research just as easily as I have.  This is only part of what I have collected on public information and does not include all of the court document / case that are filed. Information that is not public is not posted as of yet.

I am still in the process of researching and compiling further information on any and all aliass, businesses or corporations or any and all business ventures currently and or past that may be out there in order to further inform the public of  these type of business dealings.

Honest Dealings and Pure Satisfaction with Rick Reynolds and Co./Share Value

AUTHOR: Anonymous m - (United States of America)

It is unfortunate that any disgruntled employee can have a forum for unfounded and venomous slander. As other employees worked hard, late arrival, no-shows, work loads left undone and poor service culminated in their firing after only a few months.

It is in self-respect that an employee would realize their wrong-doing and except the consequences, with-out baseless falsehoods in hopes of suing or for a settlement.  As an employee and investor I have been only pleased and satisfied with Rick Reynolds and Co./Share Value. Rick is one the few hands-on, hardworking, HONEST Investors out there, with his INNOVATIVE ideas, and brilliant cutting edge investments and we realize there is never a guarantee with any investment, as clearly stated in his disclaimers in bold.

My first question is: If you could count the number of employees you've ever had and ratio of ones that you had to fire. How many were "disgruntled". How many would you have?  My second question is: Has anyone seen the alarming stock market fluctuations, in the last month, the last year, the last few years? We are all affected by this, directly at times and indirectly often.  My third question is: Have you ever gambled? Gone to a casino? Did you always win?  My fourth question is: For over thirty years Rick Reynolds has had many companies and hundreds of satisfied investors, and why do they keep coming to him again and again?

It is because more often than not, he makes more for us, and certainly more than any bank would.  Alot more.

MS~

#21 UPDATE EX-employee responds

contact

AUTHOR: rlw626 - (United States of America)

feel free to contact me , i have further information on this company if you want , if you are a previous share value invester you ar emore than welcome to contact me, they are going to be looked at by some other agencies hopefully soon , you may have to contack ripoff to see if they will let you send an email to me so we can get in touch with each other m they are closing up shop in montana now doing teh same thing they did before so it is a consistant pattern,

i believe the employees they currently have will get the same treatment that was done to others, in montana and kansas city and miami they are doing business as real cost plus and real world direct, and still using ucic investments and buffalo investments to get money to use, they are planning to setup business again i believe inother cities in the near future.

I want to contact you captainsaveaconsumer

AUTHOR: sharevalue scam - (United States of America)

I am a shareholder in ShareValue and still have yet to be compensated. I would like to contact you directly or hear from you directly. If you are interested, "Captainsaveaconsumer," make another post with info.

COMPANY HAS FIXED THE PROBLEM

AUTHOR: CaptainSaveAConsumer - (United States of America)

THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED IN IT'S ENTIRETY.

#24 REBUTTAL Owner of company

stalker alert!

AUTHOR: RealCostPlus - (United States of America)

No matter what I say here this gal will just make up more....

RICK REYNOLDS REBUTTALIS A BOLD FACED LIE

AUTHOR: CaptainSaveAConsumer - (United States of America)

He is being investigated by the FBI for misuse of investor funds.  He and his wife have ten children.  They homeschool all of them and there is an eight year old that is unable to READ.  These people are leeches.  They suck everyone dry that comes their way.  The FACTS are that Rick Reynolds deprived 3 young women of their paychecks while he continued to spend money on a website so he and his wife could play their games.  I know for a FACT that one female was evicted from her apartment and lost almost EVERYTHING she had.  I am going to post photos of the vulgar and cruel text responses Rick sent to this employee when she was trying to contact him for her paycheck.  This man was cruel, selfish, evil, and was not sorry that he made her lose everything.  AYONE WHO READS THIS: PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS MAN.  HE IS A FAST TALKER ND HE WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING FOR YOU.  HE IS A VERY, VERY SICK MAN AND MANY HVE PAID A DEEP PRICE BY ASSOCIATING WITH HIM.

#26 REBUTTAL Owner of company

just some facts

AUTHOR: RealCostPlus - (United States of America)

I paid over $500k out of my own pocket to develop ShareValue.  We did change from launching as a MLM to launching as a strict Direct Sales Company back in November of 2009 as well as reform as Real Cost Plus, Inc.  I have not only spent a little over $100,000 of my own money to launch sales but have paid almost $100,000 in ShareValue debt off over the last 12 months.  We are projecting to go profitable in the 3rd Quarter of this year [2010] and be debt free by the 2nd Quarter of 2011. I do not live in Miami but in Bozeman Mt but have  visited Miami on work related projects.  Today, all ownership of Real Cost Plus in maintained by ShareValue shareholders.  Anyone with additional questions can reach me via email at: rick@realcostplus.com.