Complaint Review: Real Estate Trainers

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Stephan — Downey California
Real Estate Trainers
2170 S Towne Centre Pl Ste 100 anaheim, California USA

Real Estate Trainers Real Estate Trainers Inc, RETrainersca.com, RETrainers.com SCAMMERS that don't follow through with their promises. anaheim California

BEWARE!!!! This company scammed me.

They charged me $351 for a program that included a crash course that they sell for $150 by itself. The crash course was to supposed to be done via webinar.

After my test was scheduled with the state, I set a date with RETrainers for the crash course. They were supposed to send me a link to the webinar.

This was never done and I missed my crash course. The day before the course, I emailed them three times and tried everything in my power to get to the webinar. This cased a tremendous amount of stress as my test was a few days later. Brittany called me from their office. She had sent the information to the wrong email address as she misspelled it. She told me this over voicemail.

I asked for a refund for the crash course of $150, NOT the entire course that was $371. She denied the refund and transferred me to a supervisor, Veronica. Veronica told me that I could reschedule my test and that they would let me take the webinar. I scheduled the time off of work to take this test and would not be able to do this.

Lance, the VP of the company, was the last person to deny my request for a refund of the $150 for the crash course.

The bottom line is that this company did not fulfill their end of our agreement. They took the money with no problem. I understand the errors happen but I should not be responsible for paying for them. These guys have the audacity to tell me that the crash course is free in my package when their website clearly lists it sold seperately at $150 and as one of the components of the package I purchased.

I suggest ALLIED Real Estate School. My girlfriend and her sister used them. They give their crash course on DVD so that you can watch it anytime. Thank God that they lent me the discs. Allied is also cheaper.

Good luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Estate-Trainers/anaheim-California-92806/Real-Estate-Trainers-Real-Estate-Trainers-Inc-RETrainerscacom-RETrainerscom-SCAMMERS-1075146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Estate Trainers