Complaint Review: Real Property Management Exclusive

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: choepf — Pearl City Hawaii
Real Property Management Exclusive
2480 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy ste 100 Henderson, Nevada USA

Real Property Management Exclusive Do not do business with this company! Henderson Nevada

Do not do business with this company, they are crooks. They may have a low monthy rate 8% but they will make up more than that over and over. I was new to being an owner of rentals so lesson learned, I saw the 8% and thought great these guys are less than everybody else that charges 10% monthly. But they have $300 set up fee, $500 fee for this and another fee for that. Then they make you keep $300 in reserve to pay for things that come up. Anytime something came up they never paid repair person for 30 days. My theory is you will never get it back. Very pushy too, I had to meet him in his office to sign documents, he didn't give me a chance to take documents and read them overnight or I might have had second thoughts.

Also renters beware I saw what he did to my renters. don't expect any of your deposit back. They have contractors make up estimates that are ridiculous. One of my tenants left the place fairly clean, just alot of little nail holes. The estimate $1040. They charge a $300 nonrefundable cleaning fee. That should have been plenty to get it ready to be rentable. That's when I had enough of them.

I am glad to be rid of them but they even screwed me after, they have a $100 nonrefundable key fee. Well after breaking off with them and settling up I asked for the keys to my properties. Well, they said the one tenant only gave back the keys for the door. Now I will end up paying to have new mailbox keys and for the remote for the entry gate to be made. Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Property-Management-Exclusive/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Real-Property-Management-Exclusive-Do-not-do-business-with-this-company-Henderson-Nevada-1082456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Property Management Exclusive