Complaint Review: real soft gold baku az

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Terri — Palmdale California United States of America
real soft gold baku az

real soft gold real soft gold baku az Their claim was that I ordered software from them, but they took 81.85 from my debit card, I don't know how, Internet

I ordered a .65 e-liscense for my husband, so he could download beats for music.  I looked at my debit card tranactions the next day, and the .65 cent tranaction turned into $81.85.

I had my debit card company look into this transaction, and it was hard to find, it took them 2 hours, had we had a confrence call.  The person we spoke to was Alex, and he made me feel like I took him for his money, when it is te oppisit way around.

I am told that I will get my money returned to my car in 5 to 10 business days.  I will be watching and waiting for this to happen.  If my money is not returned, I will file a police report.  The number I have for this company is: 1-800-507-4599, contact person I spoke with is Alex.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/real-soft-gold-baku-az/internet/real-soft-gold-real-soft-gold-baku-az-Their-claim-was-that-I-ordered-software-from-them-b-535951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on real soft gold baku az