Complaint Review: ReaL SUCCESS INSTITUTE ---- Passive Profits

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:Jackson Michigan
ReaL SUCCESS INSTITUTE ---- Passive Profits
185 South Mountain Way Drive,Orem, UT 84058 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

ReaL SUCCESS INSTITUTE --- Passive Profits Passive Profit charged my VISA Salt Lake City Utah

I received a cd in the mail from Real Success Institue 2 weeks ago - I did not know why I received it or what it was and I have not listened to it.

I received my VISA statement and Passive Profits charged me $39.90 and $1.95 and I neer heard of this company. There is an incomplete phone number next to the charge and so I cannot call the company that put the charge on there.

I am on my way to trying to call the 800 I found for Real Success.

I have not been able to google either name to get to their web-site I get to the Rip-Off site.

I do not know how to get the charges off my credit card.

Wanda
Jackson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ReaL-SUCCESS-INSTITUTE-Passive-Profits/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84058/ReaL-SUCCESS-INSTITUTE-Passive-Profits-Passive-Profit-charged-my-VISA-Salt-Lake-City-U-310556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ReaL SUCCESS INSTITUTE ---- Passive Profits