Complaint Review: Real Time Resolutions

• Reported By: Tatazene — CONWAY South Carolina
Real Time Resolutions
1750 Regal Row Ste N Dallas, Texas USA

Real Time Resolutions Fraud/Deceptive/Scam Dallas Texas

This company has improper collection practices, false or misleading representation, unfair debt collection practices, violations of FDCP; They knowingly violate debt settlement laws, foreclosure protection laws, and all the various laws that were put into place to help howeowners process foreclosres, short sales & modifications.

We lost our home to foreclosure in 9/2011 due ot a loss of employment, with a 1st & 2nd mortgage. The 1st mortgage was held by Wells Fargo for Option One Mortgage Loans (on foreclosure paperwork). I received a 1099 from American Home Mortgage Servicing. I later learned it was reported on my credit reports as Homeward Residential/which was incorrect so it has been deleted altogether from my credit reports. However, the 2nd mortgage was held by BAC Home Loans Servicing/ I received a 1099 from Bank of America for $49,890.36.  I am assuming that sometime in 2011 Real Time Resolutions bought the loan from Bank of America.

I am not sure of the details, as I was not not made aware of them until they started harrassing phone calls, which started alittle over 6 months ago, stating that I owe the whole balance even tho it was a charge off. They are not acknowledging that it was a foreclosure. I even sent them copies of my forclosure paperwork & 1099's but never received acknowledgement back-only more threating phone calls. Now on my credit reports bank of America is reporting this as a charge off & not a foreclosure, that the account is still open and that I now owe $504,550 for a $50,000 loan.  Real Time Resolutioins is also reporting as a open acocunt for $504,550.  This is false infornation. How can Bank of America even sell a foreclosure to Real Time Resolutioins as an open account.

I can not believe that large financial institutions and other institutional investors work with them considering their record. Its truly disgusting.

I believe that since both Bank of America & Real Time Resolutions have not followsed the proper guidelines, that both should be removed from my credit reports. I ahev also hired a credit repair lawyer to help with my case

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Time-Resolutions/Dallas-Texas-75235/Real-Time-Resolutions-FraudDeceptiveScam-Dallas-Texas-1160356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Time Resolutions