Complaint Review: realestateagent.com

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Viji — Columbia South Carolina
realestateagent.com
2700 North State Road 7 Hollywood, Florida USA

realestateagent.com BusinessLocate, Inc Charged my Credit Card again after I cancelled my agreement with them Hollywood Florida

I cancelled the services of this company as of Oct 30, 2013. They have charged my credit card with $175 on Jan 30, 2014!

I have left 5 voice mails in all possible extensions and sent 2 emails but have not received a single call back.

The reason for my cancellation was that their services were so poor - they were to supply me with leads for my real estate business and for the 3 months that I agreed to, I did not receive a single lead!

I am also reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau.

Beware of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/realestateagentcom/Hollywood-Florida-33021/realestateagentcom-BusinessLocate-Inc-Charged-my-Credit-Card-again-after-I-cancelled-my-1123333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on realestateagent.com