Complaint Review: reality ranch militay camp

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: venssa — salt lake city Utah United States of America
reality ranch militay camp
mesa, Arizona United States of America

reality ranch militay camp jeremy denton thief, money stolen from my child. camp is a SHAM! mesa, Arizona

I was looking at linkedin today adn somehow ran across Mr Jeremy Denton's name and Reality Ranch Military Camp.  I was outraged that he is again promoting his camp to help your son with honesty, honor, values, accountability,  Blah, Blah, Blah.....  He stole my money we paid for the camp after cancelling the camp just a few days prior to our arrival.  We lost airfare $ and the money we paid was NEVER returned.  He would not return calls/emails/letters and eventually after stealing thousands of dollars from many people he declairs bankruptcy.  What a Joke that he wants to teach our kids.  I don't want my son to learn anything this man has to teach... RUN from this camp.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reality-ranch-militay-camp/mesa-Arizona-/reality-ranch-militay-camp-jeremy-denton-thief-money-stolen-from-my-child-camp-is-a-SH-696319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reality ranch militay camp