Complaint Review: realty law center

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: brett — oroville California United States of America
realty law center
31831 camino capistrano #300b san juan capistrano, California United States of America
  • Phone: 949 600 9961
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

realty law center ripped me off for 1990 bucks and did nothing beware liz gomez ,angel,. lisa, ive called umpteen d*mn times and all iget is someone will call BS san juan capistrano, California

I am having trouble with my mortgage and only wanted a lower intrest rate and back to a conventional loan. I was given the number to Realty Law Center and got sucked in.  They promised the world and delivered NOTHING. I should have known better. I have been trying to get ANYONE to call me back or email and it just doesnt happen.

My first instinct was to go there and snatch someone up by the neck and shake answers out of them but all that will do is insure I lose my home. I wish I had taken more time to check this BS company out before hand. Do not under any circumstances use this outfit as they will screw you too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/realty-law-center/san-juan-capistrano-California-92675/realty-law-center-ripped-me-off-for-1990-bucks-and-did-nothing-beware-liz-gomez-angel-866619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on realty law center