Complaint Review: Realty Trac & Real Estate Mogul, LLC

• Updated: Thu, April 28, 2011

• Reported By: Laura — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Realty Trac & Real Estate Mogul, LLC
225 South St. Dover, Delaware United States of America

Realty Trac & Real Estate Mogul, LLC Real Trac is a foreclosure websit that gives your financial information to scam websites Dover, Delaware

I signed up for the Realty Trac free trial membership. In order to do so, I needed to provide my personal and financial information in case I chose to become a member. I did not want to become a member so I cancelled well within the required amount of time during the free trial period.

There is one BIG problem that I was not aware of. Realty Trac gave my personal and financial information to a third party "storefront" website called Real Estate Mogul, LLC. I have never received any services or products from Real Estate Mogul, LLC, nor did I have any knowledge of signing up with them for a monthly fee! I know I only gave my personal and financial information to Realty Trac!

My bank is getting a refund for some of the money, but not all of it since this went on for a long time without me noticing it. It is easy to miss a $34.95 charge when it is mixed in with groceries and gas and since I had no reason to believe I would be charged for services or products I did not ask or pay for!

After looking into this further, this seems to be common place with Realty Trac - giving out unauthorized information.

I have repeatedly contact both Realty Trac and Real Estate Mogul, LLC several times by phone and email only to keep getting the run around regarding how these transactions were authorized. I solely blame Realty Trac for this. They gave my personal and financial information to Real Estate Mogul, LLC. Realty Trac kept denying they knew anything about Real Estate Mogul. Today they said they can't help me because Real Estate Mogul is a "service they are no longer affiliated with".

These charges slipped by me because I trusted Realty Trac as a professional organization. As far as I am concerned, this is fraud and theft that Realty Trac has committed. They gave my personal and financial information without my authorization to a third party.

They are refusing to take responsibility for their actions and expect me to run around in circles with my bank and this useless website that does not list any employees. They are lying when they say they didn't give out my information.

I did not request any additional services from Realty Trac or ask them to pass on my personal and financial information to their friends. This is a scam that has cost me a lot of money that I plan to get back! This is FRAUD and DECEPTION!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trac-Real-Estate-Mogul-LLC/Dover-Delaware-19901/Realty-Trac-Real-Estate-Mogul-LLC-Real-Trac-is-a-foreclosure-websit-that-gives-your-fi-723367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trac & Real Estate Mogul, LLC