Complaint Review: realty trade . com

• Reported By: Bill — GAINESVILLE Florida United States of America
realty trade . com
14E. Washington St.,Suite 306 Orlando, Florida United States of America

realty trade . com Ficticious buyers nowhere to be found Orlando, Florida

Realty Trade Promissed to sell my timeshare or else-would refund fully the listing fee.I paid $995.00 for a 6 month listing. i waited patiently for 6 months with no results.After numerous phone calls I was able to finally contact them and was told that i never accepted any of the 2 offers made on my timeshare by e-mail.i searched my junk e-mail and there were no offers to be found. they initially apologise after mentioning to them that I was reporting the to the better bussiness Bureau. They refused to refund my money and stated they could only list my property for another 6 months free of charge with a new contract. By miracle a few weeks after the new 2nd contract I received several offers. I followed their stipulated directions and inmediately accepted all offers. Never heard from any of the buyers. After numerous calls contacted a Mr. Holland (complaints Officer). I asked him if these potential buyers are screened as closely and in depht as they stated and all I got was how some false buyers get in the system at times. several months later more offers that were accepted and never to be heard from. i was never able to contact them anymore. The year contract ran out on 12/04/09. No refund, still have timeshare to sell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/realty-trade-com/Orlando-Florida-32801/realty-trade-com-Ficticious-buyers-nowhere-to-be-found-Orlando-Florida-582343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on realty trade . com