receives

realty trade . com
14 orlando, Florida United States of America

realty trade . com They lied to me to! orlando , Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% Client Satisfaction Committment

I to was lied to about getting my money back after 6 months. I paid over 1000 dollars.Was told that I had a potential buyer, only one with an e-mail that didn't exist. How interesting before i gave money they claimed I had alot of interested buyers. My timeshare is in a very popular area ,walking distance to Disneyland. but after sending a registered certified letter requesting my refund I got no responce. I got a weak intrest from a so called service manager who didn't return my calls and his e-mail did't work. It  only confirmed they had no interest in refunding my money! Shame on you guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/realty-trade-com/orlando-Florida-3280/realty-trade-com-They-lied-to-me-to-orlando-Florida-526027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on realty trade . com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% Client Satisfaction Committment

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

We strive for 100% client satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> to speak with a dedicated customer service representative.  All complaints will be handled professionally and quickly.  By filing reports with this site and other similar sites, as well as the Attorney General, it minimizes the chances that you will receive 100% of your money back, due to the use of additional resources to settle a claim.

The details of our refund policy are outlined in the Realty Trade Marketing and Advertising agreement, that we have our clients sign. It is NOT a guarantee to SELL the property, but rather a guarantee to generate offers and interest on your property. There are instances and circumstances that occur in which we are unable to generate an offer for a property due to market saturation or presenting a property that does not create interest on our network.  If this happens with your property, please contact us at this email address: <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> and we will address your concerns properly and issue a refund according to the terms and conditions of the marketing agreement.

With over 18,000 clients, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization, but we do everything within our power to satisfy all clients.

Again, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> with your grievance and addressed professionally and quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.