Complaint Review: Realty Trade

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By:topeka Kansas
Realty Trade
14 E Washington St, #306 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Realty Trade RIP OFF/SCAM Believe Dave Ramsey when he says you can't give away time shares!! Orlando Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% Client Satisfaction Committment

Like apparently a lot of other people, I bought into the scam that if they didn't sell my time share, after 6 months I would be given full refund. So at the end of the 6 months I sent a letter requesting my refund as required by contract. I then finally got a "bogus" offer from someone who wouldn't return my email. Then when Realty Trade got my letter requesting refund, then then "forced " me to do another 6 months or get nothing!! Today I called my credit card company and am in the process of getting charges reversed. I too have made several attempts to call and talk to someone, but no results. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CRIMINALS!! I suggest everyone get a hold of thier credit card company and get charges reversed, as you won't see any money from these thieves.

Libertybiometrics
topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade/Orlando-Florida-32801/Realty-Trade-RIP-OFFSCAM-Believe-Dave-Ramsey-when-he-says-you-cant-give-away-time-shares-453737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% Client Satisfaction Committment

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

RealtyTrade strives for 100% client satisfaction.  All of the offers that we generate come from our website, or our affiliates.  If you are a current client and feel that you received and offer that did not meet your expectations, please refer to your contract and note that we will continue to send offers until your marketing and advertising campaign has completed.  If you are approaching or have reached the end of your marketing agreement with RealtyTrade, please contact RT Escalated Claims by email at urgent@realtytrade.com and a dedicated client service representative will contact you.

By filing a report with the Attorney General, or any other regulatory agency, it will minimize the possibility of receiving a resolution for any grievances due to the unwillingness to allow our staff to settle your complaint.

Please email urgent@realtytrade.com with any concerns about your account and your grievances will be properly addressed.