Complaint Review: RealtyStore.com

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Aqualinger — McLean Virginia
RealtyStore.com
5951 Encina Rd. Suite 110 Goleta, California USA

RealtyStore.com posing credit card charges after cancellation by changing merchant names Goleta California

*Author of original report: Merchart has since provided refund

I used realtystore.com online service for 1 day last October as they advertised that the first 7 days were free.  They charged me $1 for the first month, and started charging $49.6 in the following month.  I was surprised when I got my first bill with "Natinfo*realtystore.com" and I called the number and immediately canceled the service.  However they continued the monthly charges by using different merchant names so that it was not easily identifiable.  They used "NIC" or "RTS" in front of "realtystore" or simply "realtystore.com" in these charges, which lasted 12 more months until I detected that they are all from the service that I canceled a year ago.  I thought the cancelation was long taken care off and did not pay close attention as I did have some other real estate related services to pay for.  It turned out that all these charges were from Realtystore.com.  I believe this constitutes business fraud and hope they can be fined and regulated. I would also like to seek advice on if possibility of class action suit is feasible as I saw multiple complaints online about their fraudulent practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RealtyStorecom/-Goleta-California-93117/RealtyStorecom-posing-credit-card-charges-after-cancellation-by-changing-merchant-names-1102306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RealtyStore.com

Merchart has since provided refund

AUTHOR: Aqualinger - ()

The merchant proved to be responsive to the complaint and has provided detailed explanation and full refund via BBB.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC