Complaint Review: realtystore.com

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: myra wallace — moody Alabama
realtystore.com
5951 encina rd ste 208 goleta, Select State/Province USA

realtystore.com i loooked on this site and it said $1.00 and had the $49.60 marked off on the same line goleta California

I pulled up house foreclosures and this realty store.com came up... The first thing was join for $1.00 and right beside it was 49.60 marked out so i proceeded to think it was for a dollar and I signed up. i am 66 years old, grew up honest and as a retired nurse, computers were just coming around and am am not very well educated on all the internet scams that go on. My husband has been ill and i was paying the bills last night which i don't do. He is much more educated on the computer than me. I saw this realty store and honestly could not remember what it even was, but had been billed $49.60 a month for 4 months.  I pulled it up and still thought that it was just a $1.00 as the $49.60 was marked out but then i looked to the right and there it was $49.60 a month I guess for the rest of my life had i not caught it... What a scam---they should have on the title 49.60 a month and not even mentioned the misleading $1.00. I am appalled about how some of us that aren't very computer savy get caught up in these very intentional mislesading titles. I have as of this day cancelled my credit cards and will never use them again. Please unlike me know that if something says $1.00 that it is a scam.. i like one of the other guys on here said that he would ruin them in any way he could so will I.. I intend to put an editorial in the Birmingham News about this misleading scamming company. I will let every realtor I know that hell would freeze over before I would refer to them. Hell is not good enough for this company. What happened to honesty and going out of the way to not deceive people, i guess Greed....

Myra

Moody

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/realtystorecom/goleta-Select-StateProvince-93117/realtystorecom-i-loooked-on-this-site-and-it-said-100-and-had-the-4960-marked-off-on-1137634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on realtystore.com