Complaint Review: realtystore.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: sonjamcarnes — cleburne Texas United States of America
realtystore.com

realtystore.com i put in my credit card to get the deal that was offering on homes, for i am looking for a home in Cleburne, after that they blocked me from the website and i can not get on there now.. when i use ano Internet, Internet

I got on the site to find a home for me and my children. Once i put in all my info. including my credit card number, the site would not let me log in. i checked my bank and they did take the money out! using a different computer i tried to log in anf it sadi that i was using an invalid email and or password!

I am a single mother of three boys and i cannot afford for these people to do this to me! i do not make that much money and all i wanted to do was find a home for me and my boys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/realtystorecom/internet/realtystorecom-i-put-in-my-credit-card-to-get-the-deal-that-was-offering-on-homes-for-i-875678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on realtystore.com