Complaint Review: realypay.com

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Seattle Washington
realypay.com
Internet, USA

realypay.com aka gstaroutletamsterdam.com rip-off ripoff scam shady dishonest thieves Internet

Eight weeks ago, I ordered, from gstaroutletamsternam.com, a pair of G-Star jeans that has been discontinued and is sold out everywhere. I found this "outlet" online, and they have a nice-looking web site, so I thought it was legit. For payment, I was directed to realypay.com, and I paid about $160 for the jeans.

Around the same time, I ordered several items from various online stores and eBay sellers, so over the next few weeks, a number of packages arrived.

One day, a package arrived that I didn't understand: It was a pair of Diesel jeans, delivered by an off-brand courier, and all of the writing on the package was in Chinese. There was no return address. I asked the post-office attendant for any info she might have, but all she could make out was the word "gift" in one of the fields. I had no idea why I'd be receiving a gift, but I took the package home, intending to investigate when I could.

I was working extremely long hours for a few weeks, so I forgot about it temporarily, but I was acutely aware that I had not received my G-Star jeans.

Finally, 6 weeks after paying for my order, I wrote gstaroutletamsterdam and asked why I had not received my jeans. The next day, I received a reply, stating that I had already received and signed for my package. I insisted that I had not, but then she sent me that courier's name and the tracking number. Suddenly, the pieces began to fit.

I replied, explaining that yes -- I had received a package from that courier, but that (a) it contained a pair of Diesel, not G-Star, jeans; (b) the package was marked as a "gift"; and (c) there was no return address! I asked why they would send a package with no return address, but my question was never answered.

The representative, Cindy, replied, asking if I'd send pictures of the package and jeans. So, I did so immediately. (At this point, it was clear to me that the tracking numbers matched.) The next day, she replied, saying she would "look into it."

Several days later, I wrote her again, asking where we stood. She replied:

"Sorry for the mistake, how would you like us to do? For your new order next time, we could give you the best discount after the discount online. Thank you for your cooperation."

I said -- what I want you to do is (a) send me the jeans that I ordered, and (b) arrange for the return shipping of the Diesel jeans. A few days later, she replied:

"Ok, we will help you confirm if we have them in stock or not, if so, you could send back for exchange, thank you."

I waited patiently. A couple of days later:

"Ok, we confirm that it is out of stock now, so how? How about keeping them in hand and then we could give you the best of refund, thank you for your cooperation."

I asked what she meant by "the best of refund." A day or two later, she replied:

"We will refund 20.00$ to you and you can keep [the Diesel jeans], is that ok for you."

I replied -- Absolutely NOT. If you don't have the G-Star jeans that I ordered, you don't get to just send me something else and expect me to accept that. I demand a full refund for the jeans that you never sent. And you can arrange for the return shipping on the Diesel jeans that I do not want.

Two days, later, she replied and said, "Sorry. The most we can do is send you $20."

SUMMARY:

I paid $152.58 for G-Star jeans. They sent Diesel jeans, instead (I suspect intentionally). They now confirm that they don't have the G-Star jeans I ordered, yet they're are refusing to allow me to return the Diesel jeans and are refusing to refund my money. Instead, they're offering to send me $20.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/realypaycom/Internet-/realypaycom-aka-gstaroutletamsterdamcom-rip-off-ripoff-scam-shady-dishonest-thieves-Int-1072671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on realypay.com