Henrietta

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: boss313 — westland Michigan
REB STEEL
4556 W Grand Ave Chicago, Illinois USA

REB Steel Equipment Corp REB STEEL, REB STORAGE SYSTEMS , INTERNATIONAL, Don Nolimal Chicago Illinois

I paid this company over $8,000 for shelves for my small business which included shipping charges which were $1000+ alone. Once i finished assembling over 30+ metal shelves, I relized they sent me an incomplete order.    (37) 4 feet pieces AND (43) 2 FEET  pieces were missing. I contacted Don Nolimal and he kept giving me the run around saying they had to do an audit. After two months he finally said I have to drive 200 + miles to pick up the missing pieces. This was of course unreasonable because why would i have to spend time and money to pick up something which i paid to have them ship? So i demanded them to deliver the missing pieces. As of 1-8-14 I have yet to recive the rest of the order, or any type response or sign the company cares about there customers.  I paid $3000+ dollars first & then places another order for $5000 + dollars on 8-6-13. invoice Order_Number: 971417  & 545704. I have cashed checks available upon request. I want this company to do the right thing and take responsibility for there error and deliver the missing pieces as i paid to to ship complete order and this was error on there part. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED AT THE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY PROVIDED. AS IF THEY DID NOT CARE ABOUT ME OR MY BUSINESS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REB-STEEL/Chicago-Illinois-60639-4734/REB-Steel-Equipment-Corp-REB-STEEL-REB-STORAGE-SYSTEMS-INTERNATIONAL-Don-Nolimal-Chic-1114029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REB STEEL