Complaint Review: rebecca bidwell

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: arkansas razorback — Internet Internet USA
rebecca bidwell

rebecca bidwell we dont want her back here in arkansas never again, Internet

*Author of original report: I believe all these reports about her

I got to know her for a short period of time.  At first it seemed like it was going to be a wonderful experience, but we soon found out that Rebecca Bidwell is a complete b**ch to work with.   At first we only dealt with her, at first was nice enough, but as soon as communications started with her, we were blown away.  Right from the beginning, we couldn't believe what a psycho she was. She is snotty, b*tchy, snobbish, she lies, she treats people horrible, she slandered us, she talks to you like you are stupid, even when SHE screws up. She threatens.  She is an absolute horrible person.   I hope she fails, because the way she treats people, she should NOT be in the free world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rebecca-bidwell/internet/rebecca-bidwell-we-dont-want-her-back-here-in-arkansas-never-again-Internet-964644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rebecca bidwell

I believe all these reports about her

AUTHOR: arkansas razorback - (USA)

I believe all the reports that are on here about her.  I knew her.  She is a vindictive liar and a psycho just like they are saying.  My friend and I say she is evil and she will not threaten me again my husband said he would take her down.  She is one of the most evil people I have ever met.

She is not welcome in Arkansas. All the reports made here are true about her.