Complaint Review: Rebekah 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By:Watertown Wisconsin
Rebekah 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
41 Birmingale Ave Lapeer, Michigan U.S.A.

Rebekah 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Rebekah 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide www.rebekahspureliving.com rebekahs pure living Lapeer Michigan

*General Comment: Nothing further from the truth

*Consumer Comment: Negative Report is nothing but rubbish

*General Comment: The problems with "REBEKAH" are well known

* : Is anyone going to fall for this again?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RebekahsPureLiving.com

It has been weeks since I ordered 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide from www. rebekahspureliving.com and nothing arrived. She advertises she ships the next day by UPS. She has never shipped me anything. All she did after a week was send me a fake tracking number and respond to emails with excuses that when I check turn out to be lies.

Next I see that she has even removed 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide from her website. She advertises that she ships by UPS. I contacted UPS and they told me they canceled her account because of illegally shipping.

Then I get a FedEx tracking number from her. When I put that number in on the FedEx website it says there is no record of it. So I called FedEx. They told me that they have no record of that number and that the number is a fake and nothing has ever been shipped.

When I search I find out that even when she was shipping she was shipping technical grade with a food grade label on it!!! I was going to use this for health!

At this point she's gone out of business and just stole my money. I guess that's better than putting mislabeled poison into my body. I've found a lot of other people complaining about being ripped off by her and that even when she was still selling and shipping what she advertised as 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide that's not what they got.

Sandra
Watertown, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rebekah-35-Food-Grade-Hydrogen-Peroxide/Lapeer-Michigan-48446/Rebekah-35-Food-Grade-Hydrogen-Peroxide-Rebekah-35-food-grade-hydrogen-peroxide-wwwrebe-468342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rebekah 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide

#1 General Comment

Nothing further from the truth

AUTHOR: Kate - ()

I have done business with Rebekah who is a super nice human being, both by phone and e-mail.  I have also talked with the chemist who supplies her with the 35% Food Grade Peroxide, who is also an awesome, honest and Christian man.

I received the product within 3-4 days of ordering and the box had the Hazmat sticker and the bottles were clearly marked with the proper documentation.  I've been ingesting their product for months according to "The One Minute Cure" guidlines and never experienced anything but better health.  My husband has recoved from a chronic case of toe nail fungus, my fruit and veggies last twice as long when rinced in their product and for you to run her and her company down this way is just plain VISCIOUS and mean-spirited.

I would not want your Karma coming.

Negative Report is nothing but rubbish

AUTHOR: Larry K - (United States of America)

I have done business with Rebekah. Excellent products, excellent service. Talked to her on the phone. What a nice person! Wayne's comment suggests a problem with working out of her garage, Bill Gates started his business in his garage. I personally know a lot of people that have excellent businesses in their homes. She still has a legitimate business in Lapeer, MI on Main st. Haven't seen any facts that would substantiate the claims in this report. The link that Jim provides for proof is dead, some proof! Again, looks like someone trying to taint her reputation.

Larry

#3 General Comment

The problems with "REBEKAH" are well known

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

People in the know are apparently getting involved against Rebekah's scammery.

Look at www.chemtalk.net .

Check out ALL the complaints online before even thinking about doing business with her. Check out that website!

#4

Is anyone going to fall for this again?

AUTHOR: Wayne - (USA)

Rebekah Pure Health Living is someone to beware of! She first was caught for her product not being food grade but instead industrial grade or recycled industrial. Next she was put out of business by the shipping companies according to UPS. It was weeks before anyone was refunded if they were and people wanted weeks for their product hearing or receiving nothing.

She's been caught not using food grade.

Then gone out of business already once, leaving customers hanging.

Been caught and banned by shipping companies.

Now she's back again with new tricks? Say anything, do anything, for to get your money. That's already proven over and over.

I did a Google satellite map search. She's filling bottles and selling them out of her house or garage. Trust your life and health to that?

She's back online after going out of business and once again story again changes!

Now she admits her hydrogen peroxide is not 35% claiming instead it is only 17.5%. She also falsely claims it is food grade. It isn't. The U.S.D.A. doesn't inspect 17.5% hydrogen peroxide for purity and that inspection by the U.S.D.A. is what makes it legal to call hydrogen peroxide food grade. That also is why all legitimate health materials specifically state to use 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide - not 17.5%, 6%, 10% or any of the others than are never really food grade. Who knows what she's putting in her 17.5% labeled bottles but it sure isn't food grade. It is likely she's buying drums of industrial grade or recycled grade after used for industrial cleanups and watering it down with water from her kitchen sink.

She also now is claiming she will ship this supposed 17.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide to Alaska and Hawaii. What is she really shipping? It is a serious crime to ship hydrogen peroxide to Alaska or Hawaii because shipping there always potentially involves aircraft. So either it isn't 17.5% concentration or she is seriously breaking the law. If she'll do that and even endanger airliners, how can you she would buy very expensive real food grade when she can buy super cheap industrial hydrogen peroxide to ship to you knowing you could never tell the different.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

RebekahsPureLiving.com

AUTHOR: Rebekahspureliving - (U.S.A.)

Hello Sandra,

There are so many incorrect claims in your comments I am not sure I can address them all. But let's try to talk about what I see as the most important points:

We definitely are not out of business and have never stolen anyone's money. Folks can find us as always on the web at RebekahsPureliving.com, via email at RebekahsPureLiving@gmail.com, or call Rebekah @ 810/338-3969. We have recently added a terrific line of HCG products with a great line of complimentary weight loss products. Check us out!

Next is claim that you "found out" we were selling tech grade H2O2 and labeling it as food grade. That is simply untrue. Well beyond that, we take measures to make sure people don't mistakenly order tech if they intended to order food grade. To be honest, I thought RIPOFFREPORT.COM was not supposed to publish comments containing rumors, speculation, or innuendo. I use their site quite often and haven't seen such blatant inaccuracies published previously. Perhaps they just missed this one.

But there was one accuracy in your posting. We recently learned shipping 35% Hydrogen Peroxide requires a hazardous materials shipping license and incurs very large shipping fees. Because of this we are working with FedEx/UPS and our supplier to come up with an alternative that our customers will appreciate for its high quality but will be at an affordable price. To that end, be very careful of anyone on the internet selling 35% hydrogen peroxide. If they are shipping without a hazmat license and not charging hazmat fees they are shipping illegally. Or they or selling you something that's not 35% hydrogen peroxide. Either way, be very careful!

Finally Sandra, please contact us at RebekahsPureLiving@gmail.com and give us your Google Checkout number so we can track exactly what happened. We definitely are concerned and want to make sure we resolve your complaint as soon as we can. We are very proud of our customer service, and if indeed you think we have a problem just give us a call/email and we will work with you to make sure you are satisfied.

Sincerely,