• Submitted: Fri, February 28, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: krizzitano — Auburn Massachusetts

RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT GROUP Put a collections mark on my credit report EDEN PRAIRIE Minnesota

I got an alert on my credit report that RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT GROUP in Eden Prairie, MN reported to the credit bureau as delinquent for a $35. Bill. I spoke with RMG and the account they are telling me I owe $35. On they have no documentation or anything that has my social security number on it. They just went off an old address I lived at. This in no way is fair to me to whack my credit report. The more I look into this company it appears they just opened in 2013 and they have over 80 complaints with the BBB. Most people have reported they are doing the same. There has got to be something that should not allow these kinds of agencies to hit people’s credit report without proper proof. Why is it that the consumer needs to have proof to remove it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RECEIVABLES-MANAGEMENT-GROUP/EDEN-PRAIRIE-Minnesota-55344/RECEIVABLES-MANAGEMENT-GROUP-Put-a-collections-mark-on-my-credit-report-EDEN-PRAIRIE-Minn-1127207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT GROUP