Complaint Review: Receivables Management Groupe

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: MlRob — Hollywood California
Receivables Management Groupe
RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT GROUP INC 14675 MARTIN DR, EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota USA

Receivables Management Groupe RMG Fraudulent files on my credit report after Chapter 7 bankruptcy EDEN PRAIRIE Minnesota

I recently filed Bankruptcy which was discharged 2/2014. RMG continues to report negative things on my report. I called them and Mr. Lopez who was very nasty actually told me he did not care if I did fiile Bankruptcy. I Advised him it was illegal for the company to continue to report after they were included in a chapter 7 bankruptcy that was discharged. His response was well if you see it on your report I guess we can. He looked up the information and told me that it will not be removed, I asked him did ne need my Bankruptcy file number, his response is I dont need it because it wont matter. His last response was "you people thnk you can file Banruptcy and get out of paying your bills, well thats fine but we will keep you from getting any additional credit", I could not believe this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receivables-Management-Groupe/EDEN-PRAIRIE-Minnesota-55344-201/Receivables-Management-Groupe-RMG-Fraudulent-files-on-my-credit-report-after-Chapter-7-ba-1145300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receivables Management Groupe