Complaint Review: Receivables Management

• Reported By: Dori — Stafford Virginia
Receivables Management
14675 MARTIN DR Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA

Receivables Management False Report Eden Prairie Minnesota

Receivables Management placed false information on my credit report today, 2/27/14.  I tried for hours calling the number on my credit report with no answer and was hung up on.  I tried to leave a message with no success.  My credit report went from 746 to 679 in one day because of this one account added.  It is showing a $36 transaction in collections.  I have never received a letter or a call or any other communications that this account exists.  I have no idea what the $36 was for.  If I owe $36, I am happy to pay it but it is extremely frustrating to not be notified of a debt before it shows up on my clean credit report as a collection account.  This seems very fraudulent and I am at a loss of what to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receivables-Management/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344-2004/Receivables-Management-False-Report-Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-1126983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receivables Management