Complaint Review: Receivables Performance Managent

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sherry Rutledge — Moore Oklahoma
Receivables Performance Managent
20816 44th Ave W Lynnwood, Washington USA

Receivables Performance Managent Accused me of having an outstanding medical bill and wanted payment remitted promptly. W Lynnwood Washington

This company called me on my way home from work and demanded payment for a bogus outstanding medical bill. They tried getting me to pay the bill over the phone and said they would give me a discount if i paid that day. It was very hard to understand the individual and I kept asking him to repeat where this bill was from, he would just respond saying it was a medical bill.  The bill didn't seem familar to me and I told him that as soon as I got home I would look over my credit report and get back to him.  He then told me it wasn't on my credit report yet, but he was getting ready to turn it in if i didn't pay it today. He had my full name, address and phone number/email. After the phone call, he sent me an email.  Im ready to call them back and give them a piece of my mind!  Scammers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receivables-Performance-Managent/W-Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Receivables-Performance-Managent-Accused-me-of-having-an-outstanding-medical-bill-and-wan-1074548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receivables Performance Managent