Complaint Review: recordsarea.com.

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Talihina Oklahoma
www.recordsarea.com/internet Nationwide U.S.A.

recordsarea.com. did not honor their agreement Internet

on 7-11-2007, I paid this company $39.95 A one time fee for A locator service. The service is A search and information on individuals. On the 19th of
June I tried to use the service, but to no avail. I paid for the service through paypal/clickbank, these companies have told me I can only get A refund from
recordsarea.com If I have A problem within 45 days after my purchase of the service. I have emailed recordsarea.com on the 19th of June and received
an automated email acknowledging the problem, and that's it. Now, when I try to get into the site, it takes me bact to my home page. It appears their game is: After the initial 45 days, A customer of this company could get ripped off at the company's timely discretion.

Talihina, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/recordsareacom/nationwide/recordsareacom-did-not-honor-their-agreement-Internet-466225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on recordsarea.com.