Complaint Review: Recreational Factory Warehouse

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Naples Florida
Recreational Factory Warehouse
2355 Colonial Blvd. Fort Myers, Florida U.S.A.

Recreational Factory Warehouse Lies after Lies Fort Myers Florida

My husband called Recreational Factory Warehouse, and the man that answers the call would not allow my husband to explain the problem with the $2,500 heater we purchased with a "life time warranty". After listening to the man my husband tried again to explain and he would not listen and then hung up on him. My husband called back and he hung up again. This is the most UNPROFESSIONAL company, (if you want to call it that) I have ever dealt with. I then called back to talk to a manager and Chris said he was the manager. Chris never told me he was sorry for the action given by his employee. Chris told me he would help us and call the manufacture WATERCO and have a technician come over to fix the heater. A week has gone by and NO ONE has called us. This company should go out of business!!!

Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse/Fort-Myers-Florida-33907/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse-Lies-after-Lies-Fort-Myers-Florida-326865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recreational Factory Warehouse