Complaint Review: Recreational Factory Warehouse

• Updated: Sun, July 10, 2011

• Reported By: Susie — virginia beach Virginia United States of America
Recreational Factory Warehouse
Rosemont Road Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

Recreational Factory Warehouse Rec Warehouse Pool Warranty is not being honored Virginia Beach, Virginia

I purchased a pool from Rec Warehouse in 2003.  I was impressed that they offered a 25 year warranty on my pool.  After 7 years the side panels are rusting through.  I went back to Rec Warehouse with my original paperwork from the purchase and was given a piece of paper with a phone number and e-mail address in Canada.  I called the number and a recording said that all business was handled by e-mail however I did leave a message and call back number.  I sent an e-mail and received an automated response that I would be contacted shortly.  I then sent another e-mail followed by another phone call.  That was over 2 weeks ago, and I still have not been contacted by either company again.  I am ready to go to my local television station for publicity on how this company takes advantage of the local community.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2011 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23455/Recreational-Factory-Warehouse-Rec-Warehouse-Pool-Warranty-is-not-being-honored-Virginia-B-751346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recreational Factory Warehouse