Complaint Review: Recycled Creations

Recycled Creations
Buda, Texas United States of America

Recycled Creations Pony Swings Nothing but Texas Thieves! Buda, Texas

*Author of original report: Recycled Creations finally Delivered

Recycled Creations, Pony Swings or Giddy-up Swings -- whatever name they use.  Jeff Lehman is a thief.  He takes your money, and then never ships the products.  I have paid with AMX and they are going to credit it.  Please please please do not order from this guy!!!!  He is nothing but a thief and I'm sure he has never made the products.  Just copies the pictures and makes a web site to steal your month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Recycled-Creations/Buda-Texas-78610/Recycled-Creations-Pony-Swings-Nothing-but-Texas-Thieves-Buda-Texas-932275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Recycled Creations

Recycled Creations finally Delivered

AUTHOR: Paula Sargent - (United States of America)

Jeff Lehman finally had my products delivered.  I stopped my credit card payment, complained to SQARE which is the website where he used my charge card and phone and emailed him all the time and told him how dishonest he was.  I received my 4 items and they are absolutely fantastic.  I certainly don't know why he has to run his business this way.  He could have easily said he makes them as orders come in and doesn't keep stock on hand.  I would have understood.  Instead he says he will ship them out immediately and you should have them by a certain date and then you never get them.  Even though I love my items, I will never order from him again.  Sorry Jeff, but you need to run your business better.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC