Complaint Review: Red Line Motors

Red Line Motors
111 E Hirst Rd Purcellville, Oregon USA

Red Line Motors Fraudlent business practices. Purcellville Virginia

*Author of original report: Here Is Proof Its NOT a Fabrication

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: this report is a fabrication

I 'drove in" my Land Rover Discovery into Red Line because the first gear was slipping.  After a week and not hearing from them I called.  Tom told me that he was planning to call me and that after looking at the transmisson my two year old Discovery would need a whole new transmission and it would cost me $5000.  I told him I would take it to Land Rover for a second opinion and when could I pick it up.  He told me that they had taken it appart and could not put it back together again and Id have to have a tow truck pick it up.  I explained I drove it in and I wanted to drive it out?  He said that was not possible since several of the parts were now broken and it could not be put back together.  I towed the car to Land Rover with the box of transmission parts.  The Land Rover mechanic showed me the broken parts and explained the only way it could have happened was when the Red Line mechanic tried to force the parts off.  The Land Rover mechanic also said Red Line was overcharging me twice the amount of what a transmisson to that year land Rover cost.

Red Line overcharges and engages in fraudlent business practices and I highly recommend you do not use them.  It appears my case is not unique with Red Line.  On Yelp.com (yelp.com/biz/red-line-motors-purcellville) you will find a very similiar report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Line-Motors/Purcellville-Oregon-20132/Red-Line-Motors-Fraudlent-business-practices-Purcellville-Virginia-1117690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Line Motors

Here Is Proof Its NOT a Fabrication

AUTHOR: US Navy - ()

CONSUMER WARNING:

As you can see by Stewart's rant, this is the type of service RedLine Motors gives you.  He is totally incompetent and as you can see will blame others for his incompetence and if that doesn't work will threaten you with a law suit.  I will try to attach the actual service order if there is some way to do so to prove this is a valid consumer warning to stay away from Red Line Motors.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

this report is a fabrication

AUTHOR: tom stewart - ()

This review is completely untrue and must be a fabrication by this very website. I have not worked on a Discovery in more than 5 years...  I demand to proof of these slanderous allegations. This will be impossible as none exists. If this posting is still showing tomorrow. My attorney is going to have a field day with your "company" . Dont  believe anything you read on this site folks. The first ammendment sure doesnt allow for slander.......Tom Stewart