Complaint Review: red nek shop

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Andy — new york New York USA
red nek shop
18990 SE Langensand Rd Sandy, Oregon United States of America

red nek shop Charles, Ripped off our software, Racist loser, harassed us, sent racist emails continiously Sandy, Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Charles continues to make threats and send harrassing emails

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The individual making this report is just a loser.

This foul mouthed loser Charles ripped off copies of our software from craigsflagger.net.

This is after he began sending us harassing emails , and writing anonymous crap here about our software before he even bought it. So, when our support red flagged him because of his attitude, we checked up on him, and this new customer is the looser thats been harassing us for a couple of weeks. So, we caught him and banned him, again. Now of course he continues to pester us.

When he was caught stealing, he made threats, swore, racial slurs, made a bulls**t youtube video, etc.
Here are just a couple of his responses:

Message:its ur mom thats the c#nt dip shit, you aint got enuf brains to pour piss out of a boot if ther instructions were written on the heel !! now run along an suck some fresh c@ck, ur starting to drool...f%^king d$ck head lil girl

Message: Hey ya f*&^ng frog head! I hear you been running over to Coquitlam getting your fill of d^%$k up the a**? hahaha your software is s%$t f#ck wad, and soon you shall be too! LMFAO!!!! hahahahahahah c%nt
face

There is more and more, but you get the picture. [continued below]....
..... One syllable 4 letter words.

If you would like to hear more from this looser, just visit his crap websites. His new invention "sweeping" the nation, as he puts it, is the redneck wine glass. Its a mason jar with a candle holder glued to the bottom. How ingenius! He can put a screw cap on his booze when he drives county to county lookin fer stuff to steal! Looky what I made paw! I dun glued a candle stick to a jar, Im goin to beverly hills naw fer sure, gonna get me a fancy new car jus like boss hawg!

He even goes around the internet ripping off other peoples copy written artwork, (http://masteraglass.com/index2.htm) and claims it as his own. He writes trash slogans on it for white trash people. What a looserville veign he has tapped. I bet he even sells white sheets with eye-holes for a-holes.

www.masteraglass.com
www.rednekshop.com
www.customglassgifts.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/red-nek-shop/Sandy-Oregon-97055/red-nek-shop-Charles-Ripped-off-our-software-Racist-loser-harassed-us-sent-racist-emai-1008149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on red nek shop

Charles continues to make threats and send harrassing emails

AUTHOR: Reggie - ()

This piece of work continues to make threats and send us his racist slurs.

Here are some more of his recent emails:

Message: HAHAHAHA poor lil p**** boy! got ur panties all wet? Im not even close to being done with you. Why don\\\'t you just come down and get the ass whipping you deserve you sissy shit fagot c***sucker. I\\\'m sure the law will have fun with you. puuuhlease, don\\\'t think you\\\'re untouchable...ur mama thought the same thing. Craigslist will take care of you...f***ing coward! HAHAHAHAHAHA LOST UR F***ING PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!!

more:

hey b***h!

you quit posting s**t about me on craigslist and...

1) I won't hunt you down an stick an icepick thru your eye

and

2) I'll pull my YouTube video.

You are nothing more than a child having a tantrum to me. You sure as f*** aint hurting me on craigslist i.e. I have a full time job.

Otherwise, keep playing your chicken s**t game, and I'll keep having you banned, and keep posting MORE videos on YouTube about the way you ripped me off...

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The individual making this report is just a loser.

AUTHOR: JackSprat - ()

The guy making all these remarks is a loser and a thief. I know for a FACT that he is a thief because I bought software from him and he never delivered. He has done this to others as well. You can see that at;

He is delusional and making up all this bogus crap trying to discredit me. He's a loser. His name is Matt Black aka Adrien Stone of craigsflagger.me and needs serious mental help...