Complaint Review: Red Oak Farm LLC

• Updated: Fri, July 04, 2014

• Reported By: Still Scared — Morris County New Jersey
Red Oak Farm LLC
557 Pleasant Plains Road Stirling, New Jersey USA

Red Oak Farm LLC Overcharging, Stealing, Threatening, And Kidnapping Stirling New Jersey

i went to Red Oak Farm to receive equestrian instructions and other services.  The package that I was presented was a come-on to get my business.  Even though I had a written contract, the owners ignored it and baited and switched me after my services.  When I paid the invoice price, the owners waved their adjusted paperwork in my face and screamed and cursed at me all of the way out.

When I attempted to leave, they and their employees surrounded my car and prevented me from leaving by pushing and punching me.  If the police had not eventually come, I would have been left there to die on their rural country road.

Please please please stay away from these people.  Contracts mean nothing to them, and if they do not get their way, they will pulverize anybody whether they get in their way or not.

It might be terrifying to see how their animals are treated, if they would do this to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Red-Oak-Farm-LLC/Stirling-New-Jersey-07980/Red-Oak-Farm-LLC-Overcharging-Stealing-Threatening-And-Kidnapping-Stirling-New-Jersey-1159657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Red Oak Farm LLC