Complaint Review: red tag vacations

• Submitted: Wed, July 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: rperkins — niagara falls Ontario Canada
red tag vacations
5450 explorer dr suite 100 Mississauga mississauga, Ontario United States of America

red tag vacations redtag.ca They are a scam and a ripoff!!! Don't use this company ever!!!! mississauga, Ontario

I purchased an online ticket for an agreed upon price.  I was given confirmation and booking number.  They asked for a copy of my identification, credit card and a letter authorizing them to charge my card which I immediately sent me.  They said my ticket would be issued within 72 hours.  2 days later they informed me that the price of the ticket had gone up $100 from the amount that I purchased it online.  The ticket was booked less then 7 days so I had to scramble to find another flight, which I did at the original amount from another company.  This company takes advantage of people booking last minute flights when they might not be able to find another and so they have to pay the extra amount they are charging!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/red-tag-vacations/mississauga-Ontario-l4w-5n1/red-tag-vacations-redtagca-They-are-a-scam-and-a-ripoff-Dont-use-this-company-ev-752484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on red tag vacations