Complaint Review: Redbox

• Reported By: A Moran — Rockwall Texas
Redbox
1182 Mountain Creek Road Chattanooga, Tennessee USA

Redbox Irational Late Fee Charges by Redbox Chattanooga Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: One question.......

I was charged $27.28 for a late fee of a DVD. That was 27.28 for a used DVD. I thought money would be returned and that I would only be charged a rational late fee or the full charge of the USED/AMORTIZED dvd price, but that did not happen. In my eyes that is an irrational charge. Today when I was trying to return a DVD, their two kiosks were not working and I was inconvenienced and had to return it somewhere else. I said this is the time to get them to return the money that they charged 10 months ago, so I called them and told them the situation but their response was,"I"m sorry you were inconvenienced, but we can't help you with your complaint". So I have to accept their mistakes/problems but they are not reasonable when they charge? I find that unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redbox/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37405/Redbox-Irational-Late-Fee-Charges-by-Redbox-Chattanooga-Tennessee-1144036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redbox

One question.......

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Did they charge more in late fees than their agreement states?  If they did, you have a case.  If they didn't get over it and return future rentals on time.

What, again was the Ripoff?