Complaint Review: redeemhere

• Reported By: karen e — Green Bay Wisconsin
redeemhere
Internet USA

redeemhere www.redeemhere.com Overpriced items to redeem  Internet

I used Cokerewards points to buy a giftcard that was a special for the day, so I bought a $25 giftcard from for beauty/spa giftcard, so I used 30 points of my Cokerewards points to buy this item, and I thought it was a good buy, until I went to redeem the giftcard thru redeemhere, and alll the items are outrageously overpriced to the point that they are more than double the normal price, that my $25 giftcard doesn't even put a dent in the price. The lowest priced item is a half and ounce of eye cream for $63. They have a very limited selection. I'm pretty sure I can find most of those items for cheaper even after I would put my giftcard toward the item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/redeemhere/internet/redeemhere-wwwredeemherecom-Overpriced-items-to-redeemnbsp-Internet-1084727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on redeemhere