Complaint Review: Redline Executives Inc

• Reported By: brianw — California
Redline Executives Inc
9387 Ruffin Ct San Diego, California USA

Redline Executives Inc Misleads Prospective Employees San Diego California

It is very important to note that these people treated me very dishonestly, were deceptive and wasted a great deal of my time.  I responded to an employment ad they had put out, and I was told that it was a training and eventing position for the military market, full-time.  'Heather' stated the position required public speaking skills, interviewing skills, sales and training/teaching skills.  That is, she repeated my resume to me.

I informed her I was seeking $55,000+ / annual salary, and she stated "no problem".  She set up an interview by the 32nd Street Naval Base at the fuel port (right off base) because "interviewees have a hard time getting on base" and some long story.

The temperature outside was very hot, I am early to the appointment and call the "manager" and leave a message.  I call again after he is still missing 15 minutes after my appointment, and leave a message.  Finally, I call again and some unprofessional teenager with poor vocabulary answers the phone.  He tells me "I will be right over".   This is after 30 minutes outside waiting in the hot sun.

A dumpy, dirty, baggy-clothes "district manager" walks over and asks me with Dorito breath, "You here for an interview?"..."We only sell 10% of our customers and you have to work all day in the sun.  Does this sound like something you would be interested in?"  I reply, "No".  He states, "I didn't think so".  I am professionally dressed as requested by Redline Executives.

They had my professional resume with 25 years of experience illustrated, and discussed the general position on the phone, and they send me down to see if I will work at a folding table selling bottles of instant car wash and windshield chip repair.  I have 25+ years of executive, management and leading sales experience and they waste my time making me come down for this ridiculous excuse of an interview and "job".  This is a job one gets if they can't do anything else.

Absolute waste of time.  When I called the Redline Executives main office, they were very elusive and did not want to answer any questions.  I then found many complaints and "rip-off" reports online.  Be aware, they don't use Redline Executives on the ad.

Do trust this company.  They will waste your time and lie to you so they can get as many people to an interview as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redline-Executives-Inc/San-Diego-California-92123/Redline-Executives-Inc-Misleads-Prospective-Employees-San-Diego-California-1081723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redline Executives Inc