Complaint Review: rednekshop.com

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Herman — Portland Oregon
rednekshop.com
Internet USA

rednekshop.com Charles, Danny, Jack Racist, Scam artist, thief, lowlife Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The guy who wrote this is the REAL thief

I bought some Raised Garden Boxes from this fellow off of a craigslist ad. When I set them down out of my pickup truck, they began to come apart. The staples he used to put them together were too short. I phoned him right away and told him this, and asked for his assistance in the matter. He said, "Arent you them niggers who came in here this morning? You break it you bought it, F-OFF!!" and he hung up the phone. I really saw no reason to call again or go back there. Im just putting this up to warn people not to go near this man, he is a rip off artist, liar and thief. Hes also a rasist!

His address is:

18990 SE Langensand Rd
Sandy, OR 97055

and his phone numbers are:

503-785-3318
503-704-3406

His junk Raised Garden Beds are here:

Dont do no business with this man, no good will come of it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rednekshopcom/internet/rednekshopcom-Charles-Danny-Jack-Racist-Scam-artist-thief-lowlife-Internet-1066470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rednekshop.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The guy who wrote this is the REAL thief

AUTHOR: JackSprat - ()

The guy who wrote this report is full of crap. He NEVER bought anything from me. If he did then I challenge him to show a receipt.

The guy who wrote this report  is Matt Black aka Adrien Stone of craigsflagger.me and craigsflagger.netThere are several riipoff reports here about him as well.

He sold me some software that never worked and when I tried to get my money back he told me to f**k off and closed my account. He has done this to several other people as well. He is a thief and uses Paypal to perpetuate his theivery. You can find videos on his thievery at youtube i.e. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUifRzNqfAk and you can see how he rips people off. I have turned him in to Paypal,  his account was terminated, and now he can't rip anyone else off so now he is crying. This report is simply untrue.

He wrote me the other day and said:

We are going to contact anyone you supply, and let them know what kind of f**k you are. f**king chicken s**t. Im going to make you famous. Im giving everyone your address too. All over craigslist, just how you like it. Piece of trash.

Then in another email he says: "Your going to get f**ked. I assure you. Coward."

I have more of his threatening and abusive emails which I have turned over to the police.

His name is:

Adrien Stone
   146-771 Colombia St.
   New Westminster, British Columbia V3M 1B6
   Canada
+1.6046289044

He is a liar, and a thief, and now he's a trouble maker trying to cause trouble.