Vienna

• Reported By: anonymous — northglenn Colorado
Redstone College
10851 West 120th Ave Broomfield, Colorado USA

Redstone College Redstone Professors involved in Crimes Broomfield Colorado

Redstone College has long been involved in selling to the underground pieces and parts for aviation and electronics -materials a board is left so it can be walked up to the top of the poerplant building and pieces parts electronics materials can be retrieved at night by and for the maphia which has long been building hidden underground bases for infiltration which is in the US Being completely out of suspicion since they harbor to the US military and are so wealthy no one can touch them they also believe themselves smarter than the average Joe.

I was taken at gunpoint from Roy, Washington (child MIll) hands duct taped and was in the backseat while retreival was made from the top of the poerplant building at Redstone College -underground sales to militants in the US which are against the US Whom are running child mills weapons drugs and building secret weapons to be used on US during coordinated attacks. I am also witness to one of the higher -ups from Redstone College selling learning materials at Seattle Heights trailer court in Lynnwood, Washington to Brad Velex who was one of the killers of Officer Greg Cessna-They have been making A n P's underground so that they are not on record and homebuilt computers complete with chips smuggled from overseas.

I was a student at Redstone and was also witness to these crimes before I became a student at Redstone. But then everyone knew that which is why I was under heavy guns during my time in Colorado. The area is shoots and ladders. I would like the higher up at Redstone looks middleeastern to me-He has a magnetic sewing needle in his heart since we met before I attended Redstone-we met at Seattle Heights trailer court while I had guns to my head. I'm still alive and that makes one of us- eye witness

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redstone-College/Broomfield-Colorado-80021/Redstone-College-Redstone-Professors-involved-in-Crimes-Broomfield-Colorado-1102920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redstone College