Complaint Review: Redwood Falls County Human Services

• Submitted: Sun, June 06, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 29, 2004

• Reported By:willmar Minnesota
Redwood Falls County Human Services
Redwood Falls, Minnesota U.S.A.

Redwood Falls Human Service Redwood Falls County Human Services ripoff These people have done nothing to help my little brother is is being hit kicked punched hair pulled by our mother even though several people have turned her in Redwood Falls Minnesota

*Author of original report: My mom Becky tryed to go on the run with my little brother Tyler

*Consumer Suggestion: Forget the local office

I am now an adult, my little sister lives with her dad, we were taken out of the home because of our mothers abuse and placed in foster homes and not soon enough at that, about 3 years ago I finally got the courage to turn my mother in to human services after I saw her slap my brother off a chair, he begged me to take him with me, I cryed the whole way home, my brother had been put into a foster home 2 times before this and some how they managed to give him back, our mother is a very cold hearted woman who never cared how hard she hit us, even denies any of it,

Darren from human services says they need to see proof on my brother, it doesnt matter to him that my little brother Tyler goes through hell at home and is so scared to tell again, I promised him I would help him but after I turned her in she has not allowed my sister or I to see him, his dad or any other family members only get to see him a couple times a year and not for long, I notified the schools about the situation, I dont know that they will find marks on him because she goes for the head other relatives have since then turned her in but nothing has been done to help the helpless little boy.

Family members feel theres nothing else we can do but pray. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO

Jennifer
willmar, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2004 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Redwood-Falls-County-Human-Services/Redwood-Falls-Minnesota-56283/Redwood-Falls-Human-Service-Redwood-Falls-County-Human-Services-ripoff-These-people-have-d-93868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Redwood Falls County Human Services

#5 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

Go over your local office's head. Contact the Department of Human Services in St Paul. Let them know what you have done to help and what you have run into. Let them know you are in fear of your brother's life and your concerns have gone on deaf ears. You can try to find the States Dept of Human Services on line, or contact any State office and ask how to go about getting in touch with the State Dept of Human Services. If you need help respond to this and I will see what I can do to get in contact with you. I have some relatives and friends in Willmar that I know would do what they needed to help your brother. Go over your local office's head and deal directly with the State. Good Luck and let me know if you need more help. I'm not that far away from you.

Good Luck and I will say some prayers for you and your brother. Hope this is of some help to you.

#6 Consumer Suggestion