Complaint Review: reefs2go

• Reported By: shandril — LAWTON Oklahoma
reefs2go
Internet USA

reefs2go Does not honor their guarantee Florida Internet

I ordered corals and they arrived dead. I contacted the company and was told they were reship the same items again. I asked they send fish instead since not one coral made it. I then gave them a list of what I currently had and said nothing on the list. I told them fish must be reef safe and no more than 2 inches. I wanted small fish.

I got my order of fish and got NON reef safe fish. All the fish were 6 inches or more in size. I was told I would get a credit for the items and nothing has happened since.

I paid for the items with paypal and then found out paypal does not guarantee live fish orders. :( So I am just out the $150 I spent.

The only thing that lived from them were the pods I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reefs2go/internet/reefs2go-Does-not-honor-their-guarantee-Florida-Internet-1170419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reefs2go