Complaint Review: reefs2go.com

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Kat — St. Petersburg Florida United States of America
reefs2go.com
St Petersburg, FL Internet, Florida United States of America

reefs2go.com Reefs2go hides behind bible quotes, won't even answer complaint questions Internet, Florida

This company is in the same city where I live and a specific date of dellivery was requested, Tues, Jan 1.  Waited all day, nothing.  Sent e-mail that evening asking why I wasn't told that date couldn't be met (since it was placed on the Thursday before).  Received terse e-mail next day stating my order was shipped on Monday and shipping companies do not even ship on those days and they could see my package was delivered.

The order did arrive the next morning however the coral was stone dead and I wasn't sure about the poor starfish as it's innards were already purging (was already dead) and I sent another e-mail to that effect and also questioned why they would send these animals on a 2 day shipping schedule....  I was going to call them to persue this but have realized that would just be more of a waste of my time and that is the last dollar they will get from me.  I have received other items that were dead or not the healthiest specimens but never once complained or asked for a credit.

I had ignored what other customers had told me until I received the kiss-off treatement as well.  DON'T make the same mistake.  There are plenty of other reliable companies to order from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reefs2gocom/Internet-Florida-/reefs2gocom-Reefs2go-hides-behind-bible-quotes-wont-even-answer-complaint-questions-In-990961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reefs2go.com