Complaint Review: reefs2go.com

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: reeftank — altus Oklahoma
Internet USA

reefs2go.com Dead and super SMALL fish Internet

Long story short they scam you and are rude while doing it. Ordered 150 dollars worth of livestock. 20$ worth is all I'm left with. the fish they sent me were the size of the pods that the manderine goby comes with. It was so small that I had t keep it in a breeder net so it wouldn't get eaten. Well it to died in 32 hours. When I asked them for a refund and why I received such a small fish this was their response: The fish you ordered was on sale and you should have went to the other main page where we list the sizes. (it was .5 of an inch in small writing.). Then they told me they would give me store credit for just one of my dead fish! On top of that they would give me any money for shipping so in order to get anything for the credit i would have to spend another 40$ for shipping. Stay away from this company, small fish , corals and rude deceiving people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reefs2gocom/internet/reefs2gocom-Dead-and-super-SMALL-fish-Internet-1063537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reefs2go.com